Thank you to all authors who have submitted their work! Due to numerous requests, the CYCLE 2016 organizing committee has decided to extend the deadline for abstract submission up to April 15, 2016.
The International Reference Centre for the Life Cycle of Products, Processes and Services (CIRAIG), which marks its 15th anniversary this year, is pleased to invite you to CYCLE 2016—the 5th edition of the International Forum on the Life Cycle Management of Products and Services—on October 13–14 at Polytechnique Montréal.
As we face complex sustainability challenges, from ensuring efficient resource and energy use to transitioning towards a more carbon efficient society, CYCLE 2016 aims to shed light on the search for life cycle solutions and tools to mitigate these issues. The forum is a meeting place to discuss recent developments and trends in the life cycle field and promote exchanges between social stakeholders including academia, businesses and governments. Over 250 participants are expected to attend this leading event.
We are seeking presentations on the themes listed below. Abstracts on other topics are welcome but must address an aspect of life cycle management. Case studies are also welcome.
- Life cycle thinking in business, policy and education
- Climate change mitigation and adaptation using LCA
- Energy and ecological transition: the role of LCA
- Circular economy: the role of life cycle thinking
- Corporate social responsibility and life cycle management
- Effective communication of LCA results
- LCA: a tool for designers
- Sustainable supply chains using life cycle management
- Perspectives on social footprints, social value
- Social LCA (SLCA)
- Life cycle costing (LCC)
- Life cycle sustainability assessment (integrating LCA, SLCA and LCC)
- Sustainability metrics and planetary boundaries
- Methodological developments and complex systems
- LCA applied to different sectors including:
- Responsible investment practices
- Sustainable transportation and mobility
- Residual materials recovery
- Bioenergy and bioproducts
- Sustainable cities and buildings
- Information and communications technologies (ICT)
- Agriculture and agri-food
- Resource development
Authors are invited to submit an abstract (up to 500 words) by clicking the link below. The abstract must contain the title of the presentation and the names and affiliations of the authors (this information is not included in the word count).
Abstract submission deadline extension :
April 15, 2016
All abstracts will be reviewed by the scientific committee. Authors will be notified of acceptance by June 15, 2016.
For more information, go to:
ORGANIZED BY :
WITH THE SUPPORT OF :